Friday, June 26, 2009

85 Degrees Is the High..

New.
Never done this before.
Can never really keep these up and going.
I feel like I get to caught up in things to write.
So I know if I start this thing and don't write in it,
all it'll make feel is just guilty guilty.

All day, everyday.
I always ponder on an idea.
I have a dilemma.
I have a topic.
I notice something different.

It could be within a problem I have.
Or it could be within a conversation I'm having.
Or a conversation I overheard.
It could be at a moment of joy,
a moment of sadness.

And I know...
is that, should be enough to post a couple of
these things on here every so often.
So I have no excuse. And I will try.

I know I can come up with topics.
And maybe some reviews.
And maybe some thoughts.
And maybe some ventilation.

Lets see what I write.
It should be fun.
I write like a twist of a Citrus.

No comments:

Post a Comment