Im having troubles in speech.
I wish to paint with my tongue, but
finding it with dry and rough. Cracked
Aside, sand has taken the place of saliva
which makes a mess in senses.
My lips are as if sewed with fish string.
I would wish,
I can say.
I need to finish.
And end it.
Its asked of me.
And of others close.
And distant.
I will slice through
and blood will flow.
For me though, it will probably
be something of a trip and a scrape.
Which could sting at a sudden degree,
scab and heal.
Rather then a cut,
a loss of fluid needed to breath.
Thats all I need..
If you never seen this movie, Don't Watch it, don't spoil it, don't click this video.
+
CAGE Concert.
Depart From Me
Album Release Night

Tuesday, July 7 • 8:00 PM
Reggie's Rock Club.
Chicago.
Everyone is welcomed to come...
step up, christian.
ReplyDelete