Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lisle.

I want a car.
I really do.
I want a sorta expensive, sporty, japanese car.
Most importantly, I want to open up my credit
For a better future. I have plans i wish to execute..

And a good credit history and money is needed.

And I was inches close to speaking with a salesman
At the dealership. I drove in and parked.
But the moment arise, my teeth crunched and my thoughts burned.
And i just thought how was I was going to leave really soon..

And I thought how the car was going to be here for months, just sitting around.

I was thinking of opening a public storage parking
Space, because I didn't want my parents having to deal with a car just sitting there. But if you know about cars or mechanics, engines of any sort shouldn't sit around for long periods of times. Nothing like 4-5 months for a car is any good. And I thought about the money I was going to spend.
A down payment maybe, temporary license plates, real license plates, city stickers, insurance.

It just seem like too much of a sacrifice for such a short period of time.

it really doesn't seem worth the hassle. Sigh.
and its a little amusing that i leave the dealership, with regret right after.

damn. i really want the car. i got everything possible to get it. i have to be responsible with what i'm purchasing and where i'm going.

Do i want it or need it? damnit.

1 comment:

  1. You want it, because if you needed it you wouldn't have hesitated in purchasing it. Separating feelings of want and need is a difficult task, but nonetheless an important one- saves you time, money, effort.

    But it doesn't hurt to reward yourself once in a while ;)

    ReplyDelete