So I don't know know whether I have mentioned it before, but the last days of Chicago, the last days of the normal repetition of the household, the days of work and school are emerging it's end.
I've lay in bed for nights thinking how when I leave, that this household will change. I will be leaving my brother, mother, father. And it's extremely weird. and how can it not be? Ive lived with the same people all my life. It's been everything with them. A voice in the house will be leaving, hands and eyes will be leaving.
I'm leaving, I know why I have taken this decision, and in the long run I can be content with the sacrifice I'm taking. Its for me to be made. Established. And the realization of my plans to be complete.
And plus I'm leaving somewhere!
(I don't know where yet though!
Hopefully somewhere close.
Or somewhere pleasing.)
I'm home, but at the same time, it will be very enjoyable to live on my own too.
So yes, I have enlisted in to the United States Air Force; and aside from the feelings I have expressed already, I'm ready to rock and roll.
If Basic Military Training/Boot Camp is based to be stressful on waking up early, running and doing a couple of exercises, for me that might as well be like I'm home. I get yelled at all day at work, so listening to the Sergeants screaming is not going to break me down in anyway, but probably tempt me to smirk. I have my brother talking shit to me all day, so I have to constantly be on the defensive and tell him 'Why you hating?'
I heard eating is interesting. I hear they give you like 2-3 minutes to eat all your food, and you probably don't even eat a lot. And I'm looking forward to survival week... it just sounds fun. Tents. Guns. Camouflage. Obstacle course.
The Air Force school will probably be more challenging than the physical. I'm looking forward to it.
Even if I mention to be quite relaxed and looking forward to BMT, I'm still not going to overlook it. I'm preparing mentally and physically. So lets see how it goes. January I will be leaving. (Still a little while from now.) And I will be doing the job that I actually wanted first. Aerospace Maintenance. Fixing Air Planes. :)
Airman Robles, Reports As Ordered.
Listening to: Alkaline Trio – Armageddon
And thank you grace, for guiding me to pinback – non photo blue......
I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment