Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kutttt

I think a lot of people have this problem,...and the people that don't have the same problem, some how found a scarce solution; That one person that they can trust for craftsmanship and skill. Deep and deep in the mazes of beautiful people that roam the earth you can have those few people that you trust.

In the account of my life, from when I was a little child, going into high school I've never been satisfied with my haircut/hair and I have dread going to a hair cutlery where I don't know what the hell their going to do with it.

I might sound like I'm whining or sounding a fuss, but fuck that. I've probably never liked a hair cut I've gotten.

Fades/ Blowouts/ Tapers.
Funny these damn words have meanings.

“I need to drive to chicago just to get a damn haircut, I never have time for that shit..there's no contemporary barbers out here.”-
“Just call'em uh 'hood' barber yo, it's okay...'

No comments:

Post a Comment