'So......, What did you think?'Thats what I said to all the Pacquiao haters and Cotto supporters after the fight.
I really didn't want to just rub it real good in their face, that their fighter of preference lost in a really humbling fashion, I am not the type. But, I did feel like I won
though, for the reason that Manny Pacquiao won against Miguel Cotto exactly how I explained several times to different people during argument.
I'm not going to write much about the fight as a review, I just want to make a quick post on the subject.
The fight ended in the manner I had expected it, it would be awful putting it in words. I would rather just recommend you to just watch the fight in motion. They will be airing a replay on HBO Nov. 21 on Saturday. 9:00 PM Central.
I would like to say. Pacquiao was superb. After the fight the game plan was revealed through Pacquiao and trainer Freddie Roach, and it was brilliant. Well executed and accomplished. He went through the power with not only the speed, but brought unexpected force which blew away not only his opponent, but all the ones that were in doubt of his physical strength.
Read My Firepower post and everything I had mention came true in motion. Watch the fight
Catch it. It's a real treat.

No comments:
Post a Comment