Did anyone catch Fedor Emelianenko beat the brakes off of Brett Rogers in Chicago on Saturday?
No, This post isn't much on fighting... I posted my 'Firepower' already, i'm satisfied. But the fight was good though. Real good. Fedor. The best in the world. So good that if I ever needed a bodyguard, i'd hire him. And just him. Talk smack to anybody and i'd go untouched. Heehee.
I take to damn long. On my first post I wrote something about being consistent with this stuff, and it kind makes me feel bad. Like your some how failing yourself a little because you didn't post. The hell. I'm trying. I type long ass posts just so I can make up for like a whole week. Don't hate.
I think four posts ago, I said something around the lines; 'i'm going to try harder'... That didn't go far at all. So i'm not going to make any false statements anymore, and just post when I can. For real. I've missed so many damn fights. And im not referring to watching them, im talking about writing about them. :) I watch them, but I don't know where my time goes sometimes. I don't waste time though. I stay busy, but I guess im not a good friend to miss blogspot.
Cambiando de tema.
Im thinking about getting a tattoo set up. The whole deal. The Machine, power, inks, needles, grips, everything. For 2 years i've been wanting to do this. Its calling me. I've had the money to get all the items necessary, but the money always finds other things.
The practice though seems so familiar to markers, pen and paper. Of course skin, is a whole new different medium. The blending of colors, the application, the pressure, the accuracy needs to be on point. With practice though, I see myself throwing down. Fake skin, my foot. Whatever.
Yo,
I got the new Wisin & Yandel – La Revolucion Cd. (haha.) They have this song on their Cd that stands out to me the most. Its called, Perfecto. It hits hard. Some how gets me concentrated on whatever it is im doing. The production gots those crunchy strings and synths, standard reggeaton precussion, its good though. The chorus makes the song, those auto tune effects on the vocals are pretty awesome.
A lot of people hate on the reggeaton genre, but its alright. I guess with moderation? The beats are what make it count for me, because almost anyone on vocals can complement the song.
No comments:
Post a Comment